Friday

Coastal and Beachy - Unusual and Unique Chandelier Lighting

Do you love the beach? Whether you live on a coast, or just wish you did, these interesting chandeliers will take you there!

Modern ceramic fish lighting designed by BENCHER

Shell Pendant Lamp by Currey and Company, available at Lighting Direct

Driftwood Orb pendant lamp - currently available on Ebay

One in a series of Octopus Chandeliers designed by Adam Wallacavage

Full disclosure, these next pieces are by me! While working with a client a few years back, I couldn't find curtain rings that had the coastal look and feel that I was looking for, so I covered wrought iron rings with jute. I loved the look and feel so much, that I started up-cycling old lamps and chandeliers with jute and shells! 

Shell and Jute Chandelier designed by Vanessa Prieto, The Design Dreamer

Close up detail of my Shell and Jute Chandelier
These starfish are removable!

Shell and Jute hanging pendant lamp by Vanessa Prieto, The Design Dreamer
Currently available at my Etsy shop

Another Shell and Jute hanging pendant lamp by Vanessa Prieto, The Design Dreamer
Currently available at my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment